Imagine That! ESTATE SALES
Whatever your reason for needing an estate sale:
WE CAN HELP!
Our experienced and understanding staff will help in this transition. And...WE ENJOY WHAT WE DO!
Please contact Sue for a free consultation!
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Organizing and displaying household items in a aesthetically pleasing way
- Obtaining any required permits
- Researching, inspecting, evaluating and pricing items
- Professional interior signage: directional, informational and safety-related
- Advertising & promoting of the sale – website posting with many photos, social media, weekly emails to mailing list, targeted signage in the neighborhood during the sale
- A 2-3 day conducted estate sale with experienced, friendly staff. Our staff "works" the floor encouraging sales.
- Employing a number system & carefully limiting the number of customers in the home at any given time.
- Using a silent bid system to encourage the sale of higher priced or slow moving items.
- Providing bags & wrapping paper for purchases.
- A partnership with a local mover to encourage sales of larger items.
There are no up-front costs when you hire us to conduct your sale. Our payment comes from the profit of the sale.
Professionally conducted estate sales.
Our staff is knowledgable! We are trained and experienced in the estate sale industry. We have a variety of skills to compliment the success of your sale: sales and staging experience, electronic and carpentry skills.
We will educate ourselves on your specific collection of merchandise. Most importantly, our staff is professional, courteous, and friendly. We love our work, and it shows!